Tuesday, May 18, 2010

First Day of Blogging

Hi All!

You're here because you like things that are green or at least make things green. I do too, but I live in NYC and can tell you green is a scare color to find, heck if you are a native NYC'er, you'd probably think trees only grow in concrete pots by the street!

The fact is I want to not only look at green lush plants, but enjoy fresh fruits free of pesticides and bugs. I've tried the window boxs -and had the talks with the building superintendents; I've tried those AeroGardens and ended up with dwarf-sized unproductive plants that last for a month or so and then rot... Theres got to be a way to get it right, right?

I determined to do get it right, thats why I have finally decided enough is enough, I am gonna become a DIYer. So stay with me, I am going to provide my research, methods and tinkering here on this blog with photos and videos on how to do horticulture right.

-Power Bower

Next post will be on the light, and all the myriad of grow lights out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLease leave your Messages with Me, I would like to know any thoughts you may have or Questions. Thanks Again!

-Power Bower